1 Benicia Road, Vallejo, CA 94590
(707) 980-7868 | Contact Us
MON-SAT 9:00am - 8:00pm
SUN 9:00am - 6:00pm
Soroptimist Live Your Dream Awards
Ready to begin a new life? The Soroptimist Live Your Dream: Education & Training Awards for Women program has been helping women around the world since 1972. This program provides cash grants to women who are working to better their lives through additional schooling and skills training.
You are eligible to apply for the Soroptimist Live Your Dream Awards if you are a woman who: Provides the primary financial support for yourself and your dependents. Dependents can include children, spouse, partner, siblings and/or parents.
- Has financial need.
- Is enrolled in or has been accepted to a vocational/skills training program or an undergraduate degree program.
- Is motivated to achieve your education and career goals.
- Resides in one of Soroptimist International of the Americas’ member countries/territories (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guam, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Northern Mariana Islands, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Taiwan, United States of America, Venezuela).
- Has not previously been the recipient of a Soroptimist Women’s Opportunity or Live Your Dream Award.
- Does not have a graduate degree.
- Is not a Soroptimist member, an employee of Soroptimist International of the Americas or immediate family of either.
- Has a Social Security number or Tax ID number. (This is required for tax purposes and is only necessary if you are a resident of the United States. You will not be asked to share this information unless you have been given an award.)
- If you meet all of the above eligibility requirements, click here to view the application materials!
firstname.lastname@example.org or website: sivallejo.org